Gull’s Stilbaai is a beautiful self-catering holiday home located in the coastal town of Stilbaai in the Western Cape. Gull’s is a 5 bedroom, double storey holiday home located right on Moquini Beach, one of South Africa’s Blue Flag beaches. This perfect powder-white beach stretches for more than 11km and is one of the most beautiful stretches of beach in South Africa.
Gull’s is fully equipped and boasts modern furnishings to ensure that you have an unforgettable holiday. Only 30m from the beach with 180 degree sea views, you will certainly enjoy the tranquility and peace that only Stilbaai can offer.
Stilbaai is a charming seaside village which forms part of the famous “Garden Route” with its close neighbors Jongensfontein and Melkhoutfontein. It is situated along the banks of the Goukou River estuary where it meets the Indian Ocean on the Southern Cape coast of South Africa.
The town can be reached by road and lies 26 kilometers from the turnoff of the N2 main road between Mossel Bay and Riversdale. Stilbaai can also be reached by air or sea. The town is serviced by a national airport at George, 150 km to the east and the local airstrip for small aircraft as well as a fishing harbor.
- 5 double bedrooms (Sleeps maximum 10 people)
- 4 Rooms have queen size beds
- 1 Room has a double bed
- 4 en-suite bathrooms. Three bathrooms have both a shower and a bath, whilst one has only a shower
- Bedooms are equipped with hairdryers
- Towels (Bath and swimming)
- Fully equipped laundry with modern washing machine and dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- Kitchen is fully equipped
- Indoor built-in barbecue (braai)
- Fridge and freezer
- There are two TV lounges with each lounge containing
- Large, full HD TV (4K)
- Large walled garden
- Double garage
- Outside deck with sun loungers